All trolls originating from SANH and SHON has been identified

Correction on one of the trolls location

Perth / ISP: iiNet Limited / Longitude: 115.83xxx Lattitute: -31.933xx southerncross <--- Got it?? ....Witch Project. I tracked your work place. Turns out the real name was someone else... ;)

Some digits and letters are x'ed out by me

Tennessee / Star:/ ISP: xxxxx Telephone Company

London / ISP: Virgin Media / Longitude: 1.xxx Lattitute: 5x3.x <--- Uncle Fester..

Virginia / ISP: Comcast cable / static ip: xx.104.6.xxx

Washington / ISP: Comcast cable / static ip xx.135.60.xxx

xxxx Scottish xxxx/ ISP British Telecommunications Longitude -2.x6xx Lattitude: x5.63xx

(This person just posted "xxx and zzzz has posted pics of  XXX and an unknown child. Seriously. You sick #¤&/#! It's disgusting to see such a serious matter being used by creeps like you!

xxxxxvania / Verizon Internet Services ( Semper Fi btw..)
Virginia / ISP: xxx Semper Fi to you too..(static ip is never a good idea for trolls)

Texas / ISP: Cellco Partnership xxxxx Wireless / Ip range: 1x4.2x3.xxx.1x2 to 1x4.2x3.xxx.43 (don't try to be a f*cking smart ass next time you visit. I saw your actions)

I see that certain Australians have understood the reality here. Good! There are however a well known goat who doesn't seem to get it. No problem, we can do this the hard way. I've gotten sick of you and your animal abusing sick freak of a friend anyway.  None of you cowards have the guts to use your real identities, this is why I tracked you down. And since "Real" still remains open, I will of course keep my promise. I hope it's worth it you harem "seniors".. You can either take the hint, or you're forcing me to reveal your names. You two veterans... you're going to be popular, don't you think...?

If you don't find yourself on this list, doesn't mean I have overseen you. It's time consuming to verify all peoples identity. You should know by now that I have the stamina to finish this once and for all though.

You guys gave me no other choice. If you want to blame someone, blame yourselves

Popular posts from this blog

Team Poison / ZHC

AD is a W⚓

Anders Behring Breivik interviewing himself...