The creator and the girl on the picture are hardly capable of putting in an USB cable. I seriously doubt Anonymous would have any use for you guys..? Looks more like a...smear campaign...?
Info about the members of the hacker groups ZHC and Team Poison: Copy of the list I sent to the FBI eXhAiL Email xxxl@live.co.uk xxxxt@exhail.info xxil@spam.com xxx@dialahost.co.uk http://www.youtube.com/x xxxx https://twitter.com/#!/x xxx Gaming PSN: xxxy_ea Personal Info Real name: M. Emwazi Country: UK Nick names xxx_ea IP: xx.xx.252.60 xx.xx.14.36 ----------------------------------------- TriCk Email xxx_saywhat@xxx.com xxx@pxx.org xxxx@ymail.com xxx804@owlpic.com TriCk! AkA Saywhat? - xxx_saywhat@xxx.com - xxx.org Personal Info: Age: xx Location: England Name: Junaid Hussain Mobile Network: Vodaphone Nicknames: xxx _Txxxk!_ xxTehStack xxxx7 http://twitter.com/#!/ xxx ack Admin at xxxming ------------------------------------------------------------------- Luit Personal info Realname: eddy Born: August 27, 1991 Nickname: xxpur http://www.facebook.com/profilex xxx http://sle...
Name: Andrew BerwickNationality: Norwegian Born: February 1979Height: 183 cm Weight: 80 kg Ethnicity: Nordic/Norwegian Address: Oslo ,Norway Personality: Optimistic, pragmatic, ambitious, creative, hard working Political view: Cultural conservative, revolutionary conservative, Vienna school of thought, economically liberal Religion: Christian, Protestant but I support a reformation of Protestantism leading to it being absorbed by Catholisism. The typical “Protestant Labour Church” has to be deconstructed as its creation was an attempt to abolish the Church Religious: I went from moderately to agnostic to moderately religious Education: Non-formal equivalent to 7 years + at university level Professions: Investor, Director, Manager – founder of several companies, Small business management (including organisational development), political analyst, author, stock analyst/trader. Im unsure whether resistance fighter (Justiciar Knight Commander) and martyr counts as a profession...